Thursday, November 18, 2010

DRAKE: GQ MAN OF THE YEAR



Drake graces the December 2010 cover of the 15th Annual GQ Men of The Year Issue. 1 of 5 covers, fellow coverboys include James Franco, Jeff Bridges, Stephen Colbert, and "Babe of the Year" Scarlett Johansson.



GQ's 2010 "Breakout of the Year" is featured inside the magazine for a spread cloaked in a military-inspired Burberry Prorsum coat. The MC sheds light on his past, Nicki Minaj, and topping himself with his sophomore album.


"Don't think for a second I can't do better," he told GQ Magazine. "For Take Care, I'm trying to find a way to make my raps shorter but catchier. I'm trying to condense my thoughts down to 16 bars. And it's coming out more potent."

The magazine hits newsstands on November 23rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment